Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
@seorin I think that's what Alejandro did? Or at least that's what they're implying he did- why is Ibe learning how to read/write, for example? That, or he created a false identity for her.

Doesn't sound like she's over the plot, half the chapter was her dumb thoughts on it lol

It's like nothing really changed looool smh

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Gah, I love this guy.. I’m so glad she finally decides to just go with the flow. Lol. Thank you for this update!

I think most people forgot that she was transmigrated. They often expect her to accept reality, but i think one of the coping mechanisms here is by depending on the flow of the book. It could ease the anxiety even it is borderline foolish. You cant blame her for being overly obssesed that things should be this way. After all not knowing on whats gonna happened is no better than atleast knowing what will unfold.

I actually like their 3 years separation. The manhwa didn't drag it but only portrayed as character growth for the both.

Ibelina finally realizing her feelings for Ale while discovering that flow of story of novel is different from her current life. Plus, Ale matured enough as a Duke, he's much reliable compared to the last time wherein he is dependent to Ibe, immature and childish.

Bruuuuuuh this is too sweet..... I’m also ready for Ibe to start her duchess training hehehe

Group Leader
Finally, she give up on following the plot and realize her feeling for him. Time to go forward.

Dex-chan lover
Ibee finally realizing what Alejandro feels for her isn't some passing fancy but true devotion, and actually accepting it! We finally made it bois!

Users who are viewing this thread