Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 56

Rant

I'm being blunt here so-

Why is she still acting so dumb?
Isnt it strange for him to do all that in order to keep me by his side?
Is she serious? Her main dilemma, for how ever many chapters, was that their positions in society made them incompatible with eachother. She knew this and acknowledged it multiple times as it was a big and major issue for her.

So he fixed that issue, with his high status in power, by changing her status so that they can be on equal footing yet she still has the audacity to express confusion, and calls it strange, as to why he changed her position in society so that they can be together!? Is she even thinking or comprehending things like a normal person?

This also brings up another issue that comes with her statement.

This boy literally confessed his feelings and devotion to her multiple times.

Why would you still be confused as to why he is trying hard to be with you when he clearly expressed that you are the love of his life?

Is it really that "strange", for someone who loves you, to want to be by your side and try to fix the problem that was an obstacle in said relationship?

Sometimes dense characters can be endearing but it completely misses the mark when it gears more toward a lack of common sense and just pure idiocy.😒

@BanditHadron

Lol, sorry you had to see my rant. I'm just really exasperated at this point. I've been holding this in ever since her questionable actions/thought process after he was cured.

And no, it's fine if she is still surprised and is excited with emotions as she never expected it - it's a surreal experience. I don't have an issue with that.

My issue lies with her finding it strange as to the reasons behind Alejandros actions when she shouldn't be.

It was in chapter 53( in-universe the day before) that he literally confessed his romantic feelings for her and told her that, because of his feeling and deep gratitude towards her for saving his life(chpt 55), he wants to do everything to keep her by his side.

Here comes the next day.....

Her: Isn't it strange for him to do all that to keep me by his side?

🙃You have to understand where i'm coming from because her thought process makes no sense sometimes🙃

With that last part. .sorry MC but your not logic/ weaseling your way out of this one.

Users who are viewing this thread