Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Besides all “lectures” and debates about consent how about we talk about how hot our boi has become 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
@J0n0n0
I kept screaming "OH NO HE'S HOT" Over and over again, but HOLY HELL, 3 years have been super kind to him. He has a weird 8 Pack going on though.

ok i take my word back from my comment in the previous chapters about ibee knowing how al feels about her. Likeee this gurl is so fickle minded. I can't understand lmaaaoo. One thing she's saying they have already told their feelings for each other. So that means they arr together now right? Then when Al said they are lovers, she was like it will create rumors! Gurl! The guy clearly said he wants you to be his wife! And aren't u together now??? It won't be a rumor coz it's the truth! Myghad! Or is she still thinking al is joking about her becoming his bride????? I don't understannnddd did i miss something?? Or am i just dumb

Dex-chan lover
Remember boys and girls, alcohol is the devil's drink.

I saw how alcohol ruin someone's life first hand.

Ty for translation, and for the note!
Your hard work and attentiveness are appreciated
❤️❤️❤️💕❤️💕💕

pls note that fingers r not for licking. they r often salty and disgusting. and avoid drinking til u start wanting to suck ur lover's fingers. its just disgusting

Fed-Kun's army
Uhh the duke is drunk, she's not and she told him to stop and he stopped. WTF is that about consent LOL he's the one that initiated while being drunk.

Dex-chan lover
I romanticize whatever the fuck I want thank u very much.
He was in no way violent or planning to rape her. Seduction is what’s at play here.

_S_

Contributor
qc understands it as a work of fiction but still feels the need to preach morality

Contributor
I sincerely appreciate the call to sanity and good taste by the QC, even as I consider it sort of a lost cause given the genre XD I mean, this actually was all fairly morally upright by the standards I've gotten used to in these things. ~.~;

@Stoner:

Er... The way I read it, he didn't really stop when told to stop—not the first two times, at least. It certainly wasn't admirable behaviour.

Of course, in-universe, he's drunk without having meant to be and we might consider cutting him at least some slack. But on the other other hand, the author is fully responsible for getting him drunk for this scene and perpetuating the whole "ah yes, drunk and lowered inhibitions and bad judgement, sexy sexy!" stuff.

Am I suddenly a brainless child? Did I need to be preached at like one like at the end of this chapter? I'm a critically thinking adult and I'll decide how to view a work of fiction by myself.

Users who are viewing this thread