Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 57

Lol so she realised. "Is this how it feels to raise a lamb for slaughter?"
Yeah girl u groomed him

When did my tsundere baby boy turn in this pervert? I’m not mad tho.

Drunk Ale being cute lol

But goddamn that hand scene... where did he learn that from 😳

Brooooooooo, people saying others are getting pretty serious about the drunk and consent, but, IMAGINE: he's drunk ass, they intent to do something, and his body remember he has alcohol inside his stomach...... NO IT'S NOT ROMANTIC uhauauhauauha

In Brasil we have a saying: Cú de bêbado não tem dono... (A Drunk's ass has no owner). Yes, it's real, and it is a saying you hear all over your life in Brasil. Basically, if you drink, you gave consent for everyone who wants you (please, I don't say I agree with this, it's something you frequently hear in my country).

So, I thanks the qc for the note. Teenagers sometimes think those type of actions are cute but it's not, it's not cool or fucking great drink your ass out and don't even walk alone.

In Brasil, we say he's TRÊBADO kkkkkkk It's a person who surpass the drunk stage and turns into a superrrrrr drunk

Of course this is to be romanticized, as the author intended.
Fuck outa here with you bullshit moral grandstanding.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to swim against the current of many of the comments here and say that even if I happened to agree completely with the viewpoint of the translators every time I'd still hope that it doesn't become a trend for translators to insert notes dictating the "correct" way to interpret what happens in a story, or how the reader should think and act in real life. Even putting aside the issue of whether it's right or not for translators to impose their own "public service announcements" into the authors' works, it's disruptive to immersion and mood-breaking.

Well some readers are minors (or naive adult ones lol) who do not understand what’s wrong with that scene, fiction or not. So I appreciate the translator’s note ☺️ As long as Ibee is okay with that then everything’s fine but if she says otherwise and she’s not ready yet, it would be different. And honestly, in real life, a drunken man making moves on you even if you like him makes you feel eh and icky.

Fed-Kun's army
What ‘consent’? He didn’t do anything to force himself on her. So, not sure why the translators and some readers are making him out to be a deviant/rapist.

First time i see this type of qc note and honestly it s wonderful. Thank you for this and for translating !

Wow that was sizzling hooooot.

And I'm one of those who think he didn't do anything wrong. What? He kissed her hand and licked it? That is all. Why are some people acting like he tried to rape her. Knowing him and the genre, he won't do that.

What I can't stand are all those rapey scenes in smit mangas but what he did here is far from it.

I don't understand the consent thing at the end since...nothing explicit happened besides lewd temptations of hand licking, hand holding, and stripping.

Anyway, Alejandro is trying REAL hard to get Ibelina. He needs some milk to calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread