Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Aggregator gang
LMAO Ibee in the carriage straight chillin while watching this whole ass movie scene play out. All she needs is popcorn now.

Also thank you for the chapter!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh, well, back to waiting.

That mace with chain weapon reminds me a lot of the level 3 Lunar Staff from Ninja Gaiden 2.

Ibee fangirling over Lily is a whole mood
(And then with Alejandro getting jealous pfttt)

Zmk

For some reason to make the sword fighting seem cooler my brain decided to play Pirates of the Carribean.
It was.... interesting.

LILY YASSSSSS... Ibee just chillin lol

Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
Ibee is just casually enjoying the show while the knights slaughter the bandits...

He really got jealous over Lily. 😂

Anddd Ibee, what are you doing? You really enjoyed the live show. 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
Wait wait wait. I know their bandits and all. But girl your live show is a dude you raised killing people.

To each their own, I guess. Hahaha

It's disturbing that Ibee is enjoying the carnage happening before her eyes. Does she like watching people get slashed open, their guts spilling out, watching them cry and beg while they slowly bleed out? Does she like seeing limbs get cut off? Does she enjoy the terror in their eyes as the light in them flickers out? Is she happy that the boy she raised and looked after is capable of such deeds without any remorse or even a hint of sadness that things have come to the point where he must draw his sword? This isn't a choreographed presentation done by a fencing school you should ooh and aah at, this is an actual fight where people die.

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
Maybe she thinks she's watching pirates of the carribean that's why she's so excited

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
It's possible that, not matter how much she's come to accept Alejandro's feelings, she can't help but be stuck in the mindset of "this is a novel". Sure, the plot is absolutely derailed, but that's a tough mindset to erase. An outsider looking in perspective.

Dex-chan lover
@NoSoup First you shouldnt forget that these people there have other values and she is living long enough there to adapt to it quite a bit. Second is that she most likely doesnt actively sees it(she is focused at Alejandro and Lily since the fight started ... the human brain is incredible what it can blend out and instead lets you focus on something else. Lastly we didnt saw anyone begging for their life while dying or even crying and so on, therefore saying she enjoys that it quite a free way to interpret any of that.

If you live in such a world such a thing is something you need to accept and to stomach, otherwise you will get killed or even worse.

Honestly it sounds more like you condemning her and making her something she clearly isnt. It sounds like SJW stuff without realizing the art of world she is in and so on.
If people who cant understand things and people who dont think about it in the first place, could just stay silent.

Users who are viewing this thread