Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

I couldn’t wait and looked at a different language chapters to see what was going to happen next. You could get an idea of what they were saying from their face expressions lol. This is so good

This isnt dissing the english translators because they have a lot of open projects right now and are short staffed.
as of 8-16-19 the eng translation has 5 chaps and the es has 17 chaps and.... lets just say im glad i know a bit of spanish and google translate camera app is a great asset to have on your phone.

Yo, so apparently I'm the one that's loved and not Alejandro, but why am I not seeing this love? I mean my name is Diego, but I ain't getting any love, so where is it going cause I need a sugar mama

imma miss his shota form.... sobs..

https://tmofans.com/library/manhwa/45507/sinceramente-me-converti-en-una-doncella-del-duque

bless the spanish scans team. not only did they release the chapters out quickly, but they did so with 100% efficient quality. so, thank god i took spanish in high school !!

in fact, they’re almost caught up with the raws atm. 20/22 !!

Fed-Kun's army
While I understand that the male lead is very young it gets tiresome really fast to stand the constant toxicity that he spouts every chapter.
On the bright side the characters are well enough developed a feature that easily makes it stand over other Korean comics

Wooww the spanish translation is so damn fast, i wish i can read spanish 😭😭😭 even english is my second language, i wish i know spanish as well. in condition like this i envy those who can, aahhh

@ataniphor "I hope this doesn't get usagi dropped..."

There is only 4 years of difference ???? They are not family ???? nothing alike usagi dropped

Users who are viewing this thread