Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

The head maid is clearly blind, it's not even her fucking fault and leave them alone yall didn't even try to comfort him when he was at his lowest those fuckers wjjdwj

These stupid idiots. If they do anything to ibelina, they are goners. 😂😅

Dex-chan lover
Head maid be like...
"Oh? The duchess are fooling around with her lover.. mkay, but what's this?! The duke's heir flirting with the maid?! Oh hell no!!"

Had to give it a 1 star rating. Author is taking it too far with the dense MC that can't get a hint.
Will change the rating when it gets better.

People who are butthurt over the MC not "understanding" Alejandro's love, she clearly sees him as a child and purposely rejects his offers not because she's dense.. she doesn't want him to be casted out of the noble society due to him falling in-love with a mere maid and she thinks of him as a pitiful child who hadn't had the chance to express his love for anyone, imagine taking care of a child and watching them grow.. would you ever think of them as a potential lover? Of course not and that's the case here. Y'all would complain even if they actually fell in-love and talk about how forced their love is, so enjoy the story and wait patiently for their love to grow.

My heart ache for the MC.. She want to stay by his side but she is the one suffering from all the rumours and annoying people who think they have the rights to split them apart.. The ML also.. How can u be sooooo clueless about his action?! He is a freaking duke for god sake.. If anything, people wont blame him for it.. Every action HE did, IBEE will have to face the blame.. Sigh..

(Currently ch. 34) Jesus bloody Christ, it's just keep going downhill right now
Cheap drama, Ibee being fcking dimwit to her own motive as MC (Alejandro happiness), dumbass dialogue

Ch. 1 Ibee, before being transported to other world, said
Why did the author even bother to write about Alejandro's love for Elenora...?

Also use reading this shit, finding out Ibee being wishy washy about marrying Alejandro
Why did the author even bother to write about Ibee taking care of Alejandro...?

i get the feeling that she's not gonna be in the mansion anymore when he returns from the capital? i hope so at least lmao
how long is the story gonna drag on before he has to seek her out in the countryside like we saw in the teaser comic??

At this point, the story is just plain ridiculous. Even the dumbest of the dumb will not think that it will go the same after all this!! Is the maid braindead!!!

Head maid doing too much and ibee needs to not care about the haters he likes her she was the only one who cared

Users who are viewing this thread