Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Fuufu ni Nattara Shiawase Sugite Bakuhatsushisou - Oneshot

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
@Kyureki if you want, you can post the translation here in the comments. That way people who want to read them can.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You know, these extra images make me wonder, doesn't sexualizing the MFC in what is supposed to be a wholesome story kind of defeats the point? It's like "wow look at these two lovebirds! Now GO JACK OFF TO HIS GIRLFRIEND"

Fed-Kun's army
Aw, it’s just a one-shot? Oh, well, it was still adorable. Quite a great manga for such a touchy subject.

But wait, their friends rejected them? I’m pretty sure the friends apologized for being shitheads and helped him move in the main manga’s last chapter, and even Ami was a total bro to the end. What are you talking about, author?

Well, would've been nice to see it in the chapter itself since not everyone checks the comment section, but I can see how much of a pain it would be to edit it in so alas. Since something is better than nothing, here it is for the people who actually do end up seeing this here.

First page
This story is about the older brother Fukami Ritsu and the little sister Fukami Uta who are actual siblings that are lovers.
This doujinshi can be read by itself (probably)

but for those that are curious about how they became lovers and started living together...!!

All 4 volumes of the "Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara" are on sale digitally so please check it out...!!

The paperback is only for the first 3 volumes but you can find it if you look it up on Cystore. (no longer in print so hurry while it's still in stock~!!)

This book is based on "Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara" (abbreviated as "sisbro"), but is a self doujinshi completely made and published by the author.

Since it's made by the author, you could consider it canon, but it's not an official publication. But it's made by the author so it's you can't say it isn't either!

I love "sisbro," Ritsu, Uta, and the other characters in it and want to continue drawing them.

And I was able to make this doujinshi because there are fans that have supported and loved "sisbro."

Thank you with much love...

(despair at having forgotten to draw the ring on Uta's finger in the cover.......)

Second page
The guest illustrations were done by Ringo Sui-sensei and Ayuma Sayu-sensei. Thank you~~~~~~!!
I wanted to have a lot of people draw Uta-chan
But comike got cancelled and various other troubles occurred
(I hope) to have other artists draw Uta-chan in the next publication.

I also bring this up in my drawing streams but,
I want people to experience my works within the work itself and as the author refrain from speaking of and adding on information outside of the work itself such as saying "I thought this about this character at the time!" or "There was this kind of meaning in this scene!"

Of course within the work there are things that I want to be understood and things that weren't really necessary (sisbro is focused on Ritsu and Uta after all...)
For things that weren't illustrated in the story, I feel that leaving things like "this character was probably thinking so and so at this time" up to the reader's imagination would give better depth to those looking deeply into it while giving a stronger impression of the important parts to those that read through casually.

And so when making this doujinshi
I didn't want to write something that would add on to the story... (sorry for those that were expecting something like more backstory...!)

But I made this while hoping both new readers and already existing fans would enjoy it, so it'd be wonderful if they did...!!

I'd also be glad if new readers starting from this doujinshi would come to like "sisbro," Ritsu, and Uta.

I had actually thought about a story involving Uta and Ami, but the number of pages would've become too large to add it this time, so there's a chance of another publication.

If there is a next one, I hope we meet again!

Dex-chan lover
sweeet as long as they're happy condom will do the work just fine

Dex-chan lover
Their home quite big for Japan standard

Btw can someone provide link to pregnant uta sketch? 😙

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
(I hope) to have other artists draw Uta-chan in the next publication.
This makes me hope for things. You shouldn't get my hope up like this, Haruka-sensei......

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Uploader
@Kyureki , @Napul Alright, the best compromise I can make is to use the catgirl Uta as the background image and add the text over it. I already updated the chapter. Also, thank you for translating those walls of text.

Group Leader
@Sullieman: That's how I like it. Thank you. I knew that there will be promise for another sequel.
@Ichigo69: Hano herself seems very active, so there is no reason to don't believe her that she will make another sequel. Also What I know, this doujin WAS a success and Hano was even forced to order some reprints. So Ritsu's and Uta's story still has not ended yet.
Anyway mention about the possibility of next Doujin being about Ami and Uta, makes me wonder if this yuri art was some kind of tease.
njUSJJp.jpg

@Edjan: There was art request session on Hano's twitch and one of the requests included the art of Ritsu and Uta with their baby. Hano started with a sketch but very soon dropped the idea due to various reasons. Mostly due limited time, but there was also another request of art with Ritsu and Ami getting alternate happy end. As Hano started drawing those, she ended having them side by side and eventually decided stop, because it "felt wrong", leaving those ideas possibly for another time. All she managed to draw is this:
fBfO8qA.jpg

(Ami happy end is left, Uta's baby end is right).

Anyway regarding Ritsu's and Uta's baby, according to Hano, at this point it's just her dream idea, so nothing guaranteed to happen, but baby's name could be possibly "Kanade" following music naming pattern that Ritsu's and Uta's own names have.

Dex-chan lover
I was kind of fooled, i was thinking they would have 18+ lewd action, but hey, since they got laid anyway, i guess that is fine.
Also: i can just imagine how stupid those haters are: they entered a incest ecchi doujinshi and then got disgusted because that doujinshi had....incest and ecchi........yeah, what exactly were you hoping for when you entered here? a mecha battle?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine reading an incest themed series and hating it actually stays incest 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread