Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Fuufu ni Nattara Shiawase Sugite Bakuhatsushisou - Oneshot

Power Uploader
@Sullieman the author released another small chapter in his pixv.

Any chances to your mahou shoujo form bless us with a translation and wisdom?
I have some good news, bad news, and a bit of extra info.
First, it's not a small chapter is a full 33 pages doujinshi with a whooping 16 pages of extra content.
Second, I might get it done but I don't think it would be anytime soon so it's better if you don't get your hopes up.
Lastly, the author is a woman, which might make it better for you. Some time ago she was doing streamings of her drawing at Twich, I haven't checked if she's still doing those though.

I like how people are talking about birth defects when they both mentioned one time near the ending of the original manga that they can't have a baby (and probably don't plan to) before they end up having seggs. Shizuku from Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto on the other hand...phew.

There was art request session on Hano's twitch and one of the requests included the art of Ritsu and Uta with their baby. Hano started with a sketch but very soon dropped the idea due to various reasons. Mostly due limited time, but there was also another request of art with Ritsu and Ami getting alternate happy end. As Hano started drawing those, she ended having them side by side and eventually decided stop, because it "felt wrong", leaving those ideas possibly for another time. All she managed to draw is this:
fBfO8qA.jpg

(Ami happy end is left, Uta's baby end is right).

Anyway regarding Ritsu's and Uta's baby, according to Hano, at this point it's just her dream idea, so nothing guaranteed to happen, but baby's name could be possibly "Kanade" following music naming pattern that Ritsu's and Uta's own names have.

Extremely based of HanoHaru to share what-if fantasies like their children's names or alternate endings etc instead of like every other author that won't touch anything that's not canon/won't happen 🙏🙏

Does anyone have that art of HanoHaru drawing Uta pregnant though bc it's been mentioned thrice here but I couldn't find it on Twitter or smth

Users who are viewing this thread