Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Fuufu ni Nattara Shiawase Sugite Bakuhatsushisou - Oneshot

@R71

I must say that I was completely interested in your two posts, I wonder where you have learned all of this? I mean, I haven't seen many people made a good scientific explanation as to how inbreeding isn't that completely bad within scientific terms save for a few people.

I do also need one clarification. When you speak about "altruistic group tendencies". Do you mean something on the lines of kin altruism? If so, that is true. When you are born out of inbreeding. You are much more related to your own relatives than what a non-inbreed individual to their close relatives. As such, genes that are sensitive towards altruistic behaviour for in-group preferences such as your extended family would be selected as it pays off much better evolutionarily, it is evolutionarily adaptive. However, outbred individuals would be selecting for genes sensitive for reciprocal altruism, instead of kin altruism, to be expressed. Practically, helping others with the expectation that they may one day help you, as well as a general concern for the well-being of society as a whole as opposed to just one’s kin.

Anyway, I'm looking for your response.

R71

@SupDarkTroop
https://biologydirect.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1745-6150-6-62
Anything I'd type would only be a condensed or less detailed summary of this, so scroll down to "5)" in the "Potential advantages" section for the exact details. It essentially stipulates that the population fragmentation promoted by an inbreeding strategy would lead to altruistic behaviour from beyond even a primarily social standpoint.

Aggregator gang
Why are some people angry when the incest series ends up as incest? I too cheered when Oreimo didn't end with incest because let's admit the siblings there had a toxic relationship for the most part, with the MC having multiple love interests and even got a girlfriend midway.

Now, here we have a fluffy sibling couple with a strong resolve about their relationship where their only rival was at the same time their wingwoman. I don't know why people who hoped to end differently or in tragedy stuck with the series.

@VIVIT

As a response to your third point which is about Medicine. From what I recall, Medicine is dysgenic in the sense that it allowed people with weak immune systems to live. These people with weak immune systems are highly correlated with negative traits or deleterious traits. Then, these type of people would live on and become the shitty people that we see today. People way before had such high mortality rates for children. It acts as pressures of natural selection as a way to stave off the people with bad genes to live and grow up and much later in their life to reproduce. Although, Medicine is just one factor. The most determining factor of the decline of the genetic quality of humanity is the Industrial Revolution. There has been a lack of natural selection since the industrial revolution to filter out the accumulation of the mutational load. There's that one meme about the exponential increase of Autism (Which is a mutational load) in the USA. Even though it's a meme, it held a kind of truth to it. The same for Schizophrenia. For example, the first cases of schizophrenia weren't diagnosed until after the industrial revolution, and schizophrenia is highly related to mutational load.

Dex-chan lover
So fucking wholesome. I love it. Two people living their lives the way they want, not hurting anyone or anything, just being happy together. Can't get much better than that. They even acknowledge they probably shouldn't have kids (not that it would really be a problem in the first place since one generation of sibling incest is is only a sliver above statistical noise when accounting for birth defects. The human body just isn't that weak.

*The human body just isn't that weak.*

It mostly depends on the mutational load that a person has. Normally, before the Industrial Revolution. Only less than 50% of the population can only pass on their genes, as such, accumulation of the mutational load is very low. It is only when the industrial revolution, that the accumulation of the mutational load is possible to the point, that it became very very high and maladaptive traits started to appear at a much higher frequency (i.e: infertility, left-handedness, genetic disorders, etc. ). Majority of the mutational genes are recessive and inbreeding actually make those recessive mutated genes to appear at higher frequency but... It is also a way to actually decrease the mutational load.

Bhb

I almost forgot that this is a oneshot manga I wish this was a real series man

Dex-chan lover
@Grudgehell59 They didn't elope. The whole drama at the end was her wanting to and him telling her no. They got together after they became adults and moved out.

Users who are viewing this thread