Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - If My Little Sister Became My Girlfriend

> childhood promise
> clearly a siscon and brocon
> cute imouto with Cute Little Fang
> has same hobbies, bonus points for being a gamer
> great cook

Honestly if I was their parent and they announced their relationship my first reaction would probably be : "I totally didn't see it coming." 🤣

Honestly as much as I wanna love this series, I can't for the life of me fathom what this guy's problem is with this cute, friendly gamer-girl wanting to spend time with him. Even if you argue she's being too clingy or he just doesn't wanna hang out that one day, why does he feel his only choice is to pretend his sister is his girlfriend? It just seems too forced for the sake of setting up the plot.

Fed-Kun's army
Gyarus ard disgusting, can't blame him for that.
But there are better alternatives like being a man and saying you aren't interested, making it looks like you're gay, going the mgtow and saying that you don't wanna be *insert disaster that woman can cause in a man's life* or the weeb way of 2d girls or FBI.

Just admit that you want to date your sister, there were like hundreds of better excuses

Dex-chan lover
This is exactly the stupid shit I'd expect from a high school boi. Except he's going for it for real. Alabama man lmao..

Users who are viewing this thread