Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - When You Want to Play in the Summer Sea

Dex-chan lover
"You know, we ARE already married but we promised to keep that as a secret for now, will you keep our secret, pretty please?"
-Uta

Dex-chan lover
Time to come up with a crazy reason that only foolish friends would believe!

Fed-Kun's army
No offense to all you guys' comments but don't you know that it's not unusually for completely unrelated people to have the same last name so they can just lie and say it is a coincidence

Fed-Kun's army
@AthalosJ trueeeee!! But this is manga logic so thats impossible xd

Also, easier fix would be to say they are cousins, its totally normal in japan to date a cousin it would seem

Aggregator gang
Easy, just fake it as non-blood related sibling. According to my anime knowledge, it's totally acceptable explanation ?

Dex-chan lover
They could also explain they're cousins. I mean as far as I know marriage between cousins isn't illegal in Japan. I'm also talking 1st degree cousinry. Yes the genetic disorders are there but according to most I read online, it's been declining.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to curse the author if the ends of this manga gonna be like Oreimo.

Dex-chan lover
This could become a real problem with Ami who already suspects the two.

Fed-Kun's army
Just tell them that there's nothing wrong with siblings become a couple!

Contributor
The reasonable response would be “I know, it’s such a strange coincidence, right? It’s like we’re already married!”, but I sincerely doubt that would happen.

Users who are viewing this thread