Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - When You and Your Family Are Happy

Dex-chan lover
Strange , md says there is a comment below mine, but can't see anything...
Anyway , glad to see a new chapter.

Power Uploader
So.... what I wonder is. If they go out like that with the family, they risk being seen by their friends/classmates.. which then will say "eating out with the parents of your bf/gf?". Strangely enough they dont worry about that ?

That would be my worry, mean parents would probably kick the oldest sibling out of the house but oh well Author probably did not think about that... guess im just taking this too seriously.

Fed-Kun's army
Off topic but my god I love seeing "This post is hidden because you blocked kronix." This manga is great!

Dex-chan lover
@SpriralSoul the blocker update was a blessing
@Vverg I think the mom already knows whats up, it would be a nice twist if it turns out the mom and dad are also brother and sister.
@Xical I wonder what that person might be saying.... LOL no I DONT HA!

@boag "... it would be a nice twist if it turns out the mom and dad are also brother and sister."

I don't think that would be a very nice twist at all monkaS

Dex-chan lover
This is heading down the road where after they graduate they get an apartment together and present as husband and wife and the parents come over/call and ask: when are you going to move out and get married?

Personally I think it would be amusing to watch that.

Dex-chan lover
No idea why they would block kronix but whatever.

Yeah well incest may be not seen in a good light but maybe genetic engineering could help their offsprings...

Dex-chan lover
sign.

Either block me and ignore me or dont mention me plz you just look petty ;)

@monkey123
mhTtNDq.png

I was expecting for them to run into some of their friends with the parents around.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understood what's going on with the block Kronix this and that

Fed-Kun's army
@Kllick: Kronix has a very consistent opinion about characters that some folks find toxic or annoying. He(?) has consistently panned manga where the characters act “beta” or otherwise insecure. Likewise, he has consistently praised manga where the plot moves quickly and includes “alpha” characters. The comic provided below offers a good example of the type of comments Kronix offers. Finally, Kronix is prevalent enough of a commenter that even folks like me have noted his name and positions on stories.

Now that a block function was added, a number of folks have blocked his comments as they find the repeated and arguably low effort criticism unwelcome.

Personally I find them occasionally funny, so I haven’t made use of it.

Dex-chan lover
It's an odd feeling to have an incest manga be so wholesome. I guess the author is saving the drama for later.

On another note, blocking a user so as to not give them attention is kind of pointless when you're being as obnoxious as possible about it, going so far as to derail the comment section.
Ever heard about not feeding the troll? You're doing quite the opposite. Trust me, nobody cares about your e-drama.

Users who are viewing this thread