Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - When You Swear On Your Ring Finger

Dex-chan lover
@chizan. They are in their hearts. I know. It's just illegal because they're already on the same family register so they can't enter into it. Technicalities~!

Fed-Kun's army
@Purplelibraryguy Considering there is a certain manga about cleaning that was cute and fluffy in the beginning and then suddenly threw rape in there, I won't rule out the possibility of a death flag.

Ah I can’t wait to see people’s reactions. If they were smart about it they would keep it a secret until they could be self sufficient in the event their parents don’t take it well.

Aggregator gang
Death flags. Death flags everywhere.
Well the only way the can keep this relationships up without any one even their parents knowing is to gtfo from there and go to another country and get married there, that way no matter if they ask them why they have the same surname they can say it's a coincidence and get married without trouble, even after doing so their surnames will remain unchanged and no one will ask them anything. Now for when they should do this it has to be until after Uta has at least graduated from high school so that they can go live on their own and have their happy life.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait for mom's beatdown on next chapter, then proceeds to send girl very very far away. xD

Group Leader
This reminds me of the time oreimo failed to deliver.

Also.. yo 2 floors below me, death flags really nibba, couldn't call them something else? lmao

Dex-chan lover
YES YES YES FINALLY UTA DESERVED THIS MUCH.

ALL THE DEATHFLAGS SHOULD GO COMMIT SUDOKU, WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER OREIMO, WE WANT CUTE AND WHOLESOME UTA.

Contributor
Well, at least he really know what he want.
No stupid misunderstanding for 150 chapters like some others "romance" story, he's straight.

Wonder what will happn now. I want to see their parents reaction.

Aggregator gang
Love hotel next? Telling their parents? Unavoidable meddling of their acquaintances? Wholesome romantic couple date with weird incest-y under over tones?

HELL YEAH!!

This time for real, huh (comparing to the beginning of the first chapter). Or as real as it can get...

Ok, that's enough pandering. It's time for the story to get REAL with some NTR on the side.

Hm... Hm... This promise, you see... That was a huge flag, wasn't it?
Well, big promises such as this, most of the times, raise a huge flag, like: congratulations, you've just made life 100x more difficult, have a nice time facing 1 million obstacles. Also, break up?
Hopefully not. I never wished I was wrong so much like now.

Users who are viewing this thread