Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - When You Swear On Your Ring Finger

Group Leader
@AthalosJ: Point of Oreimo ending was that "siblings start having secret". While this "secret" was made very subtle, to be allowed by publisher, which was pretty much against incest ending. Anyway, there is written after story, which essentially confirms, that Kyosuke and Kirino continued with their "secret relationship" and hugely implies that they already even did "that".

@robloxoof: Not happening. There were already several confirmations that they are blood-related.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan out of curiosity...why you checked that?

Now I’m prepared for an ending where they travel to another country just to be together without problems

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan about the incestual relationships being allowed, isnt that only about cousins? like i remember u can marry ur cousin, but not a direct relative

Dex-chan lover
@pantsu_invader I don't think it's that kind of manga. When you try to figure what's a flag you have to take the kind of story into account. Fluffy non-harem romance manga don't have death flags.

Dex-chan lover
Chapters like this make me wonder how far this manga's gonna go. Like, is it gonna go post-graduation? Into adulthood?

More than a death-flag, it seemed more like a drama-flag than anything.

Double-page supporter
Never forget the golden rule that incest is always wincest y'all

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, tongue action. Are they gonna have sexmassive hand holding session after this?

Oh no, some death flags planted! Is this gonna change into tragedy storyline where someone kills MC's true love and he goes on an epic journey for vengeance?

Dex-chan lover
@stebsis No, I don't believe the story will veer in that direction.

However I'm worried the statements by both of 'together forever' make the option of 'double suicide' unnervingly viable, and unlike what you suggest, that would actually fit the tone of the series...

Users who are viewing this thread