Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - When You Swear On Your Ring Finger

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes world doesn't always go how it was supposed to be, sometimes fate can be shit to your life, thinking far ahead on how their relationship will do makes you sad actually.

I'm going to take a guess. They tell their parents, and the parents reveal that she's not actually his blood sister somehow.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
31 chapters in(half of that if you count pages), already kissed, blood related brother and sister?

Hmmmm

Even the manga publisher is advertising it as blood related siblings on their tweets

Power Uploader
Well, I would have waited 2 more years to make that promise if I were them. When you're 18, you can talk.

Dear author, FVCK YESSSSS!!
and the **ss oh my gaaahh!! Make a freakin doujn!!
Im so excited, motherfvcker if this was korean the ntr wouldve happened a long time ago, at least this wasnt one. Happy ending pleaseeee!!

Alright, that's the ending for me.
Let's not turn those words into a death flag.

Dex-chan lover
Not that incest is a good thing imo, but technically so long as couples don't have kids with each other, I don't really see why it's any more controversial than homosexual couples, provided that everyone makes the decision to be together consensually after the age of majority.

This is assuming that children would be conceived with non genetically related partners. That said, I really feel like incest is a thing that would hold people back from developing as individuals, as the process of going outside your family to find yourself (as well as a mate that fits you) isn't just good genetically, but also for personal and societal growth, imo. It adds the power of diversity not only to genetics, but ideas and traditions.

Basically, heterosis (hybrid vigor) but applied to culture in addition to biology.

Dex-chan lover
SWEET HOME ALABAMA intensifies

Plot twist : They tell their parents, and they reveal that their parent actually siblings too.

@arcsalvo
This is 2D world, it's all okay. All incest offsprings are guaranteed healthy baby without any defect genetics.

Dex-chan lover
This got interesting. Let’s see if a wrench gets thrown in.

Dex-chan lover
"We are in our teens and SO in love and will never break up ever ever ever!"

:skip to second year in college:

"Oh her? Yeah, we haven't talked since high school. Dunno what that was all about anyway."

Users who are viewing this thread