Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - When We Can't Protect Our Secret

Group Leader
How could such a coincidence occur in a universe where not a single person he goes to school with has ever been to his house just so the story can happen?

@Vincentius
Even then it takes multiple generations of inbreeding before genetic defects occur. But regardless of all that, it's a fucking manga. Reality does not need to apply. Over 40 chapters in and people are still bitching about them.

@Feekky Homosexuality is 'bad' for the same reasons (whether they may be religious or biological) but we live in friggen 21th century. If everyone consents (and is over 18), free love should be allowed regardless of who or what the other is. Any objections are invalid.

Aggregator gang
@Kaizo No, inbreeding is demonstrably bad for very different reasons than any perceived reason for homosexuality being bad (note that I am NOT saying that it is).
Don't have kids with your siblings.

@Feekky, I agree, but it' is an unneccessary stigma because noone gets hurt. "Oh no, you fucked your sister. You are a bad person. You get the same sentence as a murderer". Like, deheck? Just make yourself infertile then or so.

Fed-Kun's army
"Uta's family is against her going on these kinds of trips with her boyfriend, so my dad helped us pose as siblings while her parents think she's just sleepingover with her girl friends." There, problem solved. They need to be planning for these very scenarios instead of getting caught off guard like this.

If the original gene is 100% pure good. Then multiple inbreeding curse won't happen. Teehee~ XD

Dex-chan lover
@Feekky yeah, the brother looked like he was ready to break up with her last chapter, but even if they do now it wont stop the Japanese judgmental eyes. The rumors will follow them forever unless they can miraculously smooth this over.

Dex-chan lover
@Lewdhandholding Oh, most definitely. I was just trying to keep things fairly succinct, since I have a habit of making things too verbose if I don't watch myself.

Contributor
What a bulldozer.
When you want to ask something like that, do it 1vs1, not with tons of people near.

It could ruin their friendship, and i hope it will.

Dex-chan lover
The hell? What kind of friend would even make that sort of statement in front of a group of people, no matter how bizzare the situation was? Are we sure they're not secret enemies or something?

Dex-chan lover
YES, SOME TYPE OF DRAMA, ok i'm sorry but shit b going to smooth and I just can't accept it.

Dex-chan lover
we have in this place before, and they can overcome it just fine. And I'm going to expect the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread