Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - When You Can't Stop the Overflowing Tears - Part One

So do we get to the part where the parents tell the kids they are brother and sister too??

Contributor
Eh, bet the author will be forced to change something to keep this on, hope i'm wrong. >_>

Contributor
>inb4

XiKm2K8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
that "to be continued" sign is so similar to what they used in jojo I can't help but hear "roundabout"

Dex-chan lover
Oh, NOW the friend is sorry? In almost every other manga she would have been told Gtfo, but this is too fluffy to have lasting conflicts...

Aggregator gang
I guess its gonna be a fist fight between the brother and father while the mother and sister is watching on the sideline.

Fed-Kun's army
This was a very quick climax. Only thing now is to see if it stays like this or if it escalates negatively.

I guess this much was expected given this manga's record with drama, not that i mind though as i'm not here for the conflict
Also bruh that chapter 44 spoiler,
i thought we would get a couple of fluffy chapters before we got into the next boss fight, i guess we're near the finish line

The end is near
Imouto incest adventures part 5-Golden Fluff
(part 1=Miyuki,part 2 koi Kaze,part 3 Yosuga no sora,part 4 Oreimo)

Users who are viewing this thread