Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 46 - When You Want to Pray for the Future of this Love

Shit happens, it always happens and it happens a lot. If you have a kid and they happen to have some disabilities it's not anyone's fault because nobody picks a partner based on their genes (unless you're a nazi).
46 chapters in and I still read brain-dead inbred birth defects memes, it's only funny the first 30 times.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get it, but from what I understand incest is wincest.

@Xeredge They are probably talking to each other, they need time to recuperate, gather their thoughts and plan how to approach the kids. Probably better than screaming their heads off and alerting the whole neighborhood.

Fed-Kun's army
So the parents walked on their sons about to break the 4th emend yet they're totally fine to have them do whatever in the middle of the night?

Did....did he just justify incest with facts and logic...? THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Dex-chan lover
@Kyonne

Well, what is wrong with that. As far as they know, they already could have done worse then just kissing in private at home (in the worst case sex at least) and it is not like they are going to hurt eachother purposefully or one of them is forcing the other since both admitted to wanting it. Plus it is a lot to think about which will take time and having to babysit them so they do not meet is kind of pointless now anyways. Plus it is not like they were entirely clueless. They knew they were very close, just not that they were very close in a romantic way.

Also, they are not dumb children, so their parents should know that their kids know about the negatives of inbreeding and likely would never attempt it, especially since Uta being pregnant would be obvious to anyone that something was up and they were somewhat trying their best to not get found out, plus the whole underage thing. So leaving them alone for the night should be fine because they likely wont do much worse than what they saw.

I wonder if I should tell my sister we're actually married...?
Jokes aside dude's got guts to kiss his sister while his parents are home after just being punched by his dad for kissing his sister

Contributor
If Eve and Adam were the first humans, then that mean everyone is a family !
giphy-3.gif

Well, why not.
At least he fight for his conviction.

Well, the future of these two is definitely going to be rough from here on out. Quite obvious dad reacted how he did, as nobody would want their kids to be incestuous. Certainly glad he didn't agree to running away, even though that kind of development could work here if done right. Have to be at least one person with a rational thought process. Not really any other way to have parents find out this kind of relationship than what happened. I honestly didn't think I would like this manga as much as I do. Been growing on me more the more I read it.

Dex-chan lover
Ritsu has balls of steels. Absolute mad man.
I wholly support this guy!

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall unironically speaking, I believe any given 2 humans will be at the very worst something like the 4X-50th cousins. So, technically correct.

Dex-chan lover
46 chapters in and I still read brain-dead inbred birth defects memes, it's only funny the first 30 times.

@ringo_juusu I feel like the obvious joke here was "it's only funny the first 45 times." Not that my sense of humor on this extremely specific sentence particularly matters to you or anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread