Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - When a Siscon Brother and Brocon Sister Become More Honest

Wasn't entirely sure about this when I was first linked it as invest isn't my thing, but I gotta say this was wholesome and beautiful in their dedication to each other, even if they are siblings and its an unusual oft frowned upon relationship, love knows no boundaries when it's true and mutual.
They know it wouldn't be right to have kids and they know they can't be married legally.
I don't know for sure about Japan but some countries consider a couple for rights purposes (inheritance, tax etc) after 3 years.

Brunt in an unusual relationship will always have its critics but I say love is love and so long as it harms no one, there's no issue.

Why is there still people complaining about incest in the last chapter. If you hated it, you should have gotten off the ride in chapter 1.

Double-page supporter
The mangaka obviously doesn't have a sibling. Cuz I mean, kissing your brother is gross.

Daym dude i have little sister but having relation like Cat and Dog. Well i don't want to fuck my little sister too

Good story. I don't have a little sister but I did have a younger cousin, that was super cute and I liked her a lot but she lives far far away from me and she didn't seem to notice me much so in the end nothing happened :v

But yea the manga story very quick and simple. Ending feels a little bit rushed because it leaves some unfinished questions. Overall 7.5/10

Incest isn't wrong, its just because of the genetic problems... thats why its not allowed.... also, i dont want to f*cked my sister... ITS REALLY DISGUSTING

9/10

Would read again. They acknowledged they wouldn't have babies, and the whole story was pretty wholesome, save for some drama

@jmslln2004 Well if you love your siblings in romantic it's not disgusting but my sister and my little sister are annoying so it's impossible for me to look at my sister in that way.

Somewhat rushed ending. Logically it seems they've cut off ties to their parents.

Would need epilogue where they break off and onii-chan hooks up with the gyaru

A nice ride it was. 👍
It's fun how some BL fans in the comments are so rageous against the brosis love. Double standarts hypocrites.

it's a nice ride, it literally changed my view about incest. There are so many things in the world after all.

Users who are viewing this thread