Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - When a Siscon Brother and Brocon Sister Become More Honest

Fed-Kun's army
fetchimage

LOL, I hope they used protection! In all seriousness though, since they already agreed here that they would not have any kids, then what is the problem?
no defective babies = no problem

I do wonder if they will adopt tho.

Apparently on her twitter and twitch accounts, the mangaka said that a hypothetical baby of Ritsu and Uta would be called “Kanade”. However, that’s only hypothetical and non-canon. The mangaka will stick to them not having any kids.

I wanted to comment on the incest is bad argument.

While a single generation incest is less healthy than a normal it’s still relatively ok. (With some exceptions) but a second or third generation is when things start getting fucked up.

The reason people always think incest is very unhealthy even for first generation is probably because of royalty and nobels having problems because of this.

Those symptoms happened beacause of multiple generations of incest.

But still remember it’s way more healthy to have a normal relationship both physically and mentally( social discrimination).

Fed-Kun's army
This was a nice ride. Less lewd than i was hoping, but I'm happy they finally did it at the end, even though it wasn't shown. 10/10

This manga is the type of dumpster fire that make me feel what i can describe only as fucked to the point you have to say fuck irl

I liked it, read it all in a night.
Happy with the ending, happy I read it.
Wasn't to keen to start it but it was genuinely nice.

This was good it was sweet & short even got a couple of kissing scenes, happy ending too👏

Dex-chan lover
Incest is not wrong because of genetics... Incest is wrong because fucking your own sister is extremely gross xD

Power Uploader
Finally a real incest manga where siblings get a happy ending and stay together. 10/10 for the outcome alone

Users who are viewing this thread