Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - When a Siscon Brother and Brocon Sister Become More Honest

I wished they're sent to another world and live without worries.

At any rate, glad its ending, no more torturing the characters.

We have done it lads, after 48 chapters of pure degeneracy we got our good ending. At one point I legitimately thought they would commit double suicide, glad it didn't end that way lol

Good end. The material may be yikes, but it was still sweet. Thanks for translating this /a/!

Dex-chan lover
@francismcin not sure if there is one... but i saw some manga that is popular and less popular have at least 1 H doujin of it... so, maybe?...

I'm glad it didn't go for an ambiguous or unresolved ending. I like how they went about it.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I think it means the author playing safe, again, a common in incest-themed series. He made it didn't looks like a real couple, but still put some lovey dovey there. Fair end, but not what I expected.
@TsuzukuHunter It looks like you're saying the author went for a safe ending and made them not look like a real couple, but they totally boned and then got mistaken for newlyweds and just rolled with it. They can't actually get married but as far as any of their neighbors will be concerned, they have the same name and are a couple, so they must be married. That's about all the author could've done here without pulling something weird and suddenly making it legal in Japan for these two to marry.

Contributor
What a rushed and awful ending. The last 2 chapters were a jarring step down in quality from the rest of the manga. I appreciate that they boned, but that's about the only nice thing I have to say about it. Extremely disappointed.

Double-page supporter
I don't remember another manga where I liked all the main characters, this was a really nice read and it's really amazing to see MCs with actual resolve.
The last two chapters felt really short, but the idea was properly conveyed and the ending was a nice closure to all the story development the manga had.
WINCEST

Was kinda hoping for a more tragic and disastrous ending, but I still enjoyed the Manga.

Please please stop encouraging them to have children in the comments. Even first cousins marrying will no doubt have children with various complicacies, let alone direct siblings. Please do educate yourself on genetic disorder, or at least watch this https://youtu.be/kyNP3s5mxI8

@Eclat123 Last time I checked, you either need a very serious and rare disease running in the family to turn incest into a problem or keep inbreeding for several generations before problems exhibit themselves.

Then again, it is fiction.

Users who are viewing this thread