Siscon Ani to Brocon Imouto ga Shoujiki ni Nattara - Vol. 4 Ch. 48 - When a Siscon Brother and Brocon Sister Become More Honest

Honestly the drama tag hasn't been good to me so it's refreshing to see something nice like this.

Dex-chan lover
See, this is one of the reasons I enjoy incest stuff. Because they know damn well the average reader of wholesome content is gonna be turned off by it (the cowards). So if some guy wants to make a wholesome incest story, they've really got to fucking sell it, because people are not going to give them the benefit of the doubt. it is the strength of the weak, the power of fear.

It was alright i'm glad the author didn't chicken out, the last few chapters were kinda lame the drama was boring. They could have made a baby if they wanted, all the familly seems healthy so a genetic defect seems unlikely, and if their still scared they could have tried making a 3 parents baby.

Dex-chan lover
Some reacted to my comment only to remind me this trash exists
still gross. fiction can still be disgusting you blockheads

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad this wasn't some half-assed cop-out fake wincest.
I respect this author for having the courage to bring this story to the true end.

Dex-chan lover
I was listening to Anthonín Dvořák's "From the New World" when I readed chapter 41 when intense part of the piece begins at exact moment when FMC's classmate discovered they are siblings.

Dex-chan lover
every time i get a reaction im reminded this still exists thus i must remain everyone else: gross

Users who are viewing this thread