Skeeter Rabbit!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Budding Feelings

Dex-chan lover
It was really predictable that Usa will miss her stop but whatever. Shame it end in two chapter, if some are not aware, Uran said on his blog that he gonna end Skeeter Rabbit in two chapters after this one so we can have few hopes he can give us the orgy ending.

Aggregator gang
sad to see it leave so soon, and I just started reading it the other day lol, but oh well, that paneling on the lower part of page 6 though, looks like she is checking out that other girl even beyond the panel lmao

Dex-chan lover
Any reason why it's ending? Feels abrupt; like many potential plots were left unexplored.

Dex-chan lover
@Picks Apparently the author issued the request to finish it right after vol 1 or 2 went on sale... So I don't think it was a matter of sells but more like the author wants to make a different work asap, he said to have material for the next already.

Also I hope this goes with a bang and I mean IN BED because I mean come on! if you're gonna axe it just have fun with it, right? Just let them be horny teenagers enjoying their se- dance!

Dex-chan lover
@Serenata well, that’s dumb. Don’t know his/her reasons, but if it was intended to “finish it after volume goes on sale”, then should have shaped it differently and made a proper story from the start.
At the point where it is, it will be an ultra-rushed or open ending for sure...isn’t betraying the readers, doing things like this?

Lol, and to think that there are authors who want to go on but they get axed and can’t...

Man I seriously hated it when a series that just started is going to end so soon. I don't understand the whole story behind it, but why did the author decided to end this series?

"Regarding the decision to end the series,
it was decided to apply to the editorial department immediately after the first volume was released."

Like did someone in the editorial department didn't like this series and they're forcing the author to end this series with a rushed ending? Or did they just want the author to work on a new series for Young Animal? Or did the author just lost any passion to continue this series? Jeez it's so frustrating that this series is going to have rushed ending that I barely knew any of these main characters. Well I'm still rooting for Ayano x Chika but since this series has two chapters left the author might as well just end the series with a big fat orgy. Damnit and I was enjoying this series.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think it was Uran's decision. He didn't seem too happy about it ending so soon on Twitter, and he mentioned having taken dance lessons in preparation for this series.

Fortunately, his next work is back to elementary instead of middle school, so there is that to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread