Skeeter Rabbit!!

Translators who beg for money are scum.

What an asshole thing to say. People who do this for readers in their own time are allowed to ask for donations. They aren't locking it behind a paywall you fuck.

Dex-chan lover
It's dead, Jim.
http://mousoumuzai01.blog24.fc2.com/blog-entry-818.html

Sigh, all the good shit gets shit canned while all the trash keeps on floating by. This really is getting old.

RIP. I fucking hate that we can't have nice lesbian ecchi because it's not as popular as generic self insert male characters and their boring "I love you because you said hi to me on a bad day" waifus. I mean who in their right mind wouldn't want to see two cute chicks doing lewd stuff and having cute moments? Oh right, they'd rather have a boring male in the scenario so they can imagine and immerse themselves in the same situation. Jesus.

Rant over, got me some One Piece to catch up on.

Aggregator gang
This got axed? Sigh. It was actually pretty good. I wanted to see these lolis self-actualize and accomplish their dreams. 😪

Dex-chan lover
Is it definitely a borderline hentai, not a full hentai? I mean, already within two volumes we have quite openly shown masturbation and even lesbian sex.

Starts off decent, quickly dive headfirst into hentai and fanservice with plot as the afterthought. Even thought yuri/shoujo ai is my favorite genre i wasnt a big fan of this one

I like this mangaka's stuff, I just wish I didn't feel like reading it was going to put me on an FBI watch list

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the series.
Quite enjoyed it - wish we got to see more.

Contributor
Uran should back to draw eromanga, she/he is crap with regular manga stories. :)

Users who are viewing this thread