Skeleton Warriors

@Zorikinu hey are you guys still doing the "suspicious Maid" series still?.... or is it just a monthly update... maybe you to busy with other amazing projects....do you need help on anything.... or worse do you guys need money for raws!!!!... sorry im an impatient dan.... either wayyy when can i expect another update. thanks for the great scans and no rush to respond lol.

Power Uploader
@WeeBDestroyer Suspicious Maid is monthly, yes. It's from the Gangan Joker magazine and always comes out on the 22nd, so keep an eye out for new chapters around that time. I usually try to get the chapter done on the same day it comes out.

Group Leader
I came here to check your member list, and immediately got depressed when I saw the SBFP drawing. 😪

Power Uploader
@Eki0909 I haven't given up on it, I'm just really slow, especially since I basically took a month break while I wasn't feeling well. I will get back to it.

Power Uploader
@ramiscal-jocas15 I don't usually drop series, if I haven't uploaded for one in a while, it just means I've been distracted by other stuff but I always want to continue what I start. I've always had trouble focusing on a single thing at a time, sorry about that.

Power Uploader
@No1Kenkaku I was thinking I'll finish it once I'm done with the current Anthology volumes I'm doing. I'm already preparing the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread