Skill Ga Nakereba Level wo Ageru ~99 Ga Kansuto No Sekai De Level 800 Man Kara Sutato~ - Ch. 2.1 - Noemu

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or are more and more new chapters of various series getting abysmally short?
Or, looking as it's part one, hacked to oblivion...
Yeah, past chapter 1, the raws for this series split each chapter into 4 parts. It's not like the scanlators need to release them the same way. This series is already up to chapter 38. They could totally wait until they've finished translating a whole chapter before uploading to MangaDex.

Dex-chan lover
The max level for a human is 99 and the max level for a strong dragon is 10 million... that world is very kind, for all strong person is not exterminate the weak human.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, past chapter 1, the raws for this series split each chapter into 4 parts. It's not like the scanlators need to release them the same way. This series is already up to chapter 38. They could totally wait until they've finished translating a whole chapter before uploading to MangaDex.
already up to chapter 38 and they took 8 days to translate 1/4 of a chapter? I don't know what to think then

Fed-Kun's army
Yikes. I think that says something about the kind of stuff you usually read.
Not really? If you have half a brain you could easily assume that from the way everyone acted, cause it's obviously not an offensive or defensive skill, and most supporter skills won't be "worth their weight in gold" and it wouldn't matter if "she is still young" ... so what kind of skill would be worth that much and matter that she is still young, and make villagers look at her weird?

Double-page supporter
I mean based on the village and traders reaction, I would not be surprised if they go with that cliche
I'm also basing it on that if it was some sort of heroic or saintly skill, it would probably be more profitable to try to sell her to the county then some slave trader. So far, this seems like the type of world that would have the county accept that (and then possibly cheat the village, but generally the village doesn't expect that.)

Users who are viewing this thread