Skip and Loafer - Ch. 61 - Maddening District Competition

Double-page supporter
"He's still human too"
Well, duh. Am I the only one who's annoyed by his remarks? His comment about Shima never got rejected, and so he didn't deserve the role felt too personal. Like Shima said, what did Ujie know about him? At least he could apologize afterwards, but no, he just said, "He's still human too, huh."

I'm irked. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Crazy good chapter. Absolutely love Shima and he keeps getting better and better. The way he is becoming more expressive and over all human is just done perfectly organic.

Hope his little counter attack is only a teaser for a massive reality check to come for glasses so that he can improve as a person. Dude is legit scum right now and bad for Mitsumi, too, even if he is part of a comedy-duo with her. Still brings more negative than good into her life.
Never too late for a high schooler to grow, tho. Just stop being a pretentious ahole that forces his own skewed thoughts onto everyone around (including her).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really don't know how to feel about that cover page, my mind just cannot comprehend :wtf:

The stuff I do understand is fantastic as usual. I have no doubt we'll see more sparring between these two boys in the near future. I'm a little sad the whole competition came and went just like that, but...author must be cooking up something compelling in the meantime.

Fed-Kun's army
If anything, I really appreciate how not everything goes perfectly right away (like with the competition). I think it feels more organic and gives much more chances for the cast to reflect and grow this way.

Also it's very clear Ujiie has some growing to do but, like it's been said, they're high schoolers and this is the time for them to go through this. Shima standing up for himself was refreshing :meguupog:

Aggregator gang
"He's still human too"
Well, duh. Am I the only one who's annoyed by his remarks? His comment about Shima never got rejected, and so he didn't deserve the role felt too personal. Like Shima said, what did Ujie know about him? At least he could apologize afterwards, but no, he just said, "He's still human too, huh."

I'm irked. 🤣
It's almost like humans are predisposed to generalizations.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like if I'm mad at Ujiie, I'm the same with the dude from the beginning of the chapter lol. Ujiie will need more growth to become less of an asshole though
eh idk about that. this retard always a sore loser from the very first time we see him and he doesn't change at all.
also he's wrong about everything, first he's saying stuff out of his ass that wasn't true at all and second
it's moronic that he think people unable to act as the character if they can't relate to said character, it's called "acting" in first place. it's true for theater and it's true for movie

idk what author trying to cook but he's probably the most boring character so far

Users who are viewing this thread