Skip and Loafer - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Blazing Future

Dex-chan lover
Teacher got busy on summer!

Kanechika is my favourite character, he doesn't let ANY opportunity pass by his predator eyes

Fed-Kun's army
I like that she's kinda put all that weirdness behind her but, man, he still has a metric crapton of work to do on himself before getting on to any kinda "progress". That's the arc we need to see picked back up.

EDIT: Bonus points if he talks over his failed relationship with his mom and asks why things didn't work out for him when he treated Mitsumi exactly the way she treated his dad.
Absolutely!! Shima’s such a fascinating character, he’s full of contradictions so I can’t wait to see how he starts working on his relationship with Mitsumi but also with his own feelings/needs/desires

Double-page supporter
Try reading my dress-up darling... drinks heavily
Oh I'm reading it and I haven't enjoyed a single chapter in more than a year, I keep reading to see if things get better and since it's only 1 chapter per month, it's easy to keep up with it, but damn...

Dex-chan lover
this was a really good chapter, but waiting 1 month for the "main story" to not move forward is a bit disappointing. I really wish I could read all the chapters in one go, so I could truly enjoy them for the quality they possess

What do you mean, "the main story".
This series isn't just about Mitsumi and Shima's relationship. Even so, that story is progressing even on this chapter. It's at a point where time is needed to pass.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I can really feel Takamatsu Misaki-sensei's style in maintaining the world she created in this manga.
Even the supposedly side-characters are given time under spotlight to discuss her take on some matters in the Japanese society. I also think it also helps control the content a bit and avoid making everything go bland by jumping perspectives from time to time.

i know people kinda hate the arc on this, but personally speaking as someone who loves tokusatsu and was kinda chastised for it in some parts of my life, this chapter resonated with me.

on the flip side, i definetely didnt have parents taking away my toys/figures without my consent though. so that is not so realistic there. but i imagine someone with a more extreme lifestyle might have a similar situation to this.

Course my saving grace came out to be me expressing my love for tokusatsu meant i attracted people whom also like the similar things as me.

Double-page supporter
What do you mean, "the main story".
This series isn't just about Mitsumi and Shima's relationship. Even so, that story is progressing even on this chapter. It's at a point where time is needed to pass.
I put it in quotes exactly because of what you said. I'm just suffering from the "being up to date syndrome"

Dex-chan lover
"are you married?!"
"I'm not! After all, you can't marry a student..."

Double-page supporter
If this happens to my figurines, I'll riot for real. But luckily, my parents know we siblings have these manga, figurines, dvds, novels collection and they sometimes even bought them for us.

Dex-chan lover
i was always curious about this shady guy so i’m happy to see more of his backstory, though it’s a bit cliched so far.

i find his scenes with vice school prez (forget her name, but the one who wanted his job and didn’t get it) really funny and i want more of their squabbles.

Hits close. Mine situation was a little bit like Kazakami but I always pretended as Mitsumi in school till I vented off my anger on someone when I only had few days left in school.

Dex-chan lover
Can I ask, how many actual parents do this? IE IMMA THROW ALL YOUR STUFF AWAY BECAUSE IT'S CHILDISH.

honestly, I see this pop up all the time in manga/anime along with the cliched guy protects love interest from sleazy pick up artist. It's really annoying

Dex-chan lover
Oh thats right- this same guy talked about how his older brothers never left their rooms because they just studied through high school.

Regrettably "we do everything for you so just study" isnt that uncommon...

Users who are viewing this thread