Skip and Loafer - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chikachika no Tsuyuake "Flick Flickering End of the Rainy Season"

Fed-Kun's army
@Ceiye

They rip from MD anyway. If people want to go to those sites and let their computers get digital gonorrhea, let them, I say. Right now, the chapters I hand out are not watermarked in any way but if it does happen, I can easily embed identification in the images that would survive most attempts at obfuscation. Of course, I'd rather not do it but it's possible.

Double-page supporter
GOD DAMN IT, they are just too cute.

Thanks a lot for the translation. Would definitely buy it if it is published in my country

Aggregator gang
If they brought this stateside officially I'd buy it. Great series! The translators idea of incentiving purchasing the Manga is pretty clever too. Props to them!

Dex-chan lover
by the say.... SEE NETTAIGYO? SEEEEEE?!! IS THIS HOW YOU DO IT YOU IMBECILE!

Contributor
Love this manga, thanks for working on it so far and honestly a brilliant idea with the release of translated chapters. I'd like to think that as long as there is incentive, most Mangadex readers are willing to support the industry.
Doing the Lord's work!

Dex-chan lover
I can respect the incentive the people who support the author get. They're the ones who keep the author from dropping the series, after all. I live in a place where no official manga media hit the shelves but I can wait a month or two for the scanlations.

Keep up the good work :^)

Aggregator gang
She won't be able to study on that day as well.

Thanks a lot for your work. I love all the manga series you translate!

teenage romance where one misunderstanding doesn't fester for 30 chapters.. female lead realising her feelings in 11 chapters...is this a fever dream???

Users who are viewing this thread