Skip and Loafer

Fed-Kun's army
Uwaa I appreciate the effort of that translator but his personality seems a bit... unique.

Contributor
Licensed by Seven Seas as Skip and Loafer. Support the official release when it comes out.

I'm glad someone else picked it up but I really liked the quality of the first translator, they were very detailed. Does anyone know their username on reddit?

Saw someone say that Mitsumi and Shima are super aroacespec coded and now I can't get it out of my head because of how much joy that brings me

Reactions: 345
Dex-chan lover
Poor Shima. First the fans, now the author is just kicking the poor guy in the ribs. But MITSUMI CAN DO NO WRONG AM I RIGHT FELLAS? SLAY QUEEN, SLAY!

I wasn't expecting it to be perfect, or the relationship to begin with all sunshine and roses, but dear god. Within the span of like 10 chapters, I went from loving this manga to outright hating it.
Spent the greater majority of 6-7 volumes all for it to "How I met your mother" itself and for the fanbase and author to make insipid and vapid comments about how this guy is actually too stupid and not good enough for our queen Mitsumi.
I find the whole experience fiercely and grossly insulting.

Poor Shima. First the fans, now the author is just kicking the poor guy in the ribs. But MITSUMI CAN DO NO WRONG AM I RIGHT FELLAS? SLAY QUEEN, SLAY!

I wasn't expecting it to be perfect, or the relationship to begin with all sunshine and roses, but dear god. Within the span of like 10 chapters, I went from loving this manga to outright hating it.
Spent the greater majority of 6-7 volumes all for it to "How I met your mother" itself and for the fanbase and author to make insipid and vapid comments about how this guy is actually too stupid and not good enough for our queen Mitsumi.
I find the whole experience fiercely and grossly insulting.
Who is saying any of this?

Dex-chan lover
345, bro, read the manga and read the comments.

Shima asks his friend for advice and the first thing out of guys mouth was "SHE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL AND YOU DON'T DESERVE HER". This is the author doing this.

Literally every other comment is "sHiMa BeTtEr AnAlYzE hIs FeElInGs!"
And the chapter where Mitsumi's friend is talking to Shima and describes a potential flaw in Shima, people immediate zoomed on this, barfing the quote mentioned. And when Fumi described a flaw within Mitsumi, it was seen as "dissing her friend behind her back".

Users who are viewing this thread