Skip and Loafer

here yo go :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1doaQSWHGH6Lf_7uaJXHP3Wqe9kP8YbQc

have it downloaded , idk how long they will last

Other chapters are probably avaialable on other sites ..

I love how active this comment section is, meaning that I'm not the only one desperately fishing around for new chapters.

Love that its getting picked up, hate that I have to re read everything but I also very ok with that. I'm conflicted

I follow the raw until the latest. Seems like the romance is moving a little slow. Uh huh, I don't mind.
So, why did the previous group delete the chapter?

@goronyanpai previous group had an altercation with some mod of mangadex and decided to delete all the chapters of all the mangas he translated from this site. He actually still is working on this manga and usually do post in reddit.

@heynow sleepy head picked up this too! What a surprise i mean i usually read your translated mangas. You have a great taste mate and choose good romance over the popular and used stereotypes stories. I just hope you guys pick up more such mangas in the future! Also looking forward for you guys to reach till chapter 18!

Dex-chan lover
@goronyanpai think the scan team had conflict with md staff (with a petty reason, I believe) just scroll down a bit and you’ll get some context

@Risely @goronyanpai The whole dramatic ordeal occurred in the comment section of the oneshot “My Sister’s Funeral”. But basically, the translator detailed the entirety of the oneshot in a comment, mods put a spoiler tag over their comment, translator disagreed that it was a spoiler and rage-quits this site, deleting all of their scanlations. Also FYI, this was not the first altercation the translator had with the mods.

Translator does distribute their scanlations through reddit/discord, but the scanlations become unavailable after 2 weeks or so and the translator has a no-mercy rule, claiming they don’t even save their own scanlations (lol).

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, this always happens. Uptight mods vs petulant scanlators, and the only people that lose out in the end are the readers.

Wow, 3 people filled me in haha anyway, thanks for the info. Yes, no wonder I don't see any updates from them anymore. I feel bad this kind of silly fights happen from time to time.

Dex-chan lover
People who delete their translations are
bundles of sticks

@Siddj Can you tell me the previous translator's reddit or discord if you know it? I really liked the quality of their translations

Oh? The recent chapter is 3? I guess the scanlator deleted the translations? :"D I'm thankful for Sleepyhead picking this up though. I wouldn't mind re-reading and wait until the last chapter I've read from the last scanlator. :DDDD

Fed-Kun's army
Of course it's a redditor who ragequits the site over petty mod drama. What a shocker.

Users who are viewing this thread