Skip and Loafer

is the trnslator gg to give the scanlations to those who buy a copy? i really love this series and the TL has done a great job in translating

I hope this situation gets resolved and we get translations one way or another. I was really looking forward to the new volume

@ji22gak he's still giving buyers his scanlations. He just finished chapter 21 so he's nearly done with the volume.
@stewmberto
He isnt posting it anywhere anymore except his discord. once he has the volume completely done then he's going to let people spread it around as long as it's not on aggregate sites. He says it's an experiment to see if it can live without aggregates. He says he wants to be able to just post it once and if it lives, it lives, otherwise he doesn't care if it dies out. I joined his discord before he took the link down

Dex-chan lover
@littlegirly I saw what he was posting on Reddit and the guy who called him out on not wanting to admit he was overreacting is spot on because his logic for continuing to translate and continuing to distribute it on his Discord while also claiming he doesn't actually care if anyone else reads it is completely nonsensical. Staff is kind of dumb for just changing stuff without talking to him and working it out but he's dumb for losing his shit over something so stupid in the first place.

Shame because he seemed like one of the cooler scanlators around but I guess in the end no scanlator is immune from absolutely stupid drama.

@suben it is unfortunate it had to go like this. I respect him for trying to get people to pay but this experiment is kind of strange because in the end, no matter what, this is a community where one without the other doesn't make sense, so taking away something only to give it back in a different way is pretty eccentric

Damn, I finally got to this on my reading list and in the last month all this drama went down. Damn!! This isn't licensed in English either. Damn...

Group Leader
i'll pick this up around the end of the year if nobody does before me.

I really was out here calculating how long it can take me to learn language only to realize there is a translation in Spanish I might be ass at it but that ain't stopping me :,)

@BOI21 Si lo quieres leer en español, está hasta el capítulo 17 en Tumangaonline con el mismo nombre
Good luck!

This is such a great chill SOL. I hope someone can pick it up again and continue the translations...

Users who are viewing this thread