Skip and Loafer

@yamaguchi thank you! I didn't know the TL left mangadex and was looking at their profile to see if they posted anything, great to see they're still working on the series.

Dex-chan lover
I've been waiting since May for the new volume; and then for the new chapters...only to now see that everything has been deleted ;A; I hope someone picks this up or even better: for it to be available in my country X'D I miss reading about my favorite heroine<33

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope someone picks this up or it gets licensed so we can at least know what happens. 😢

Rather unfortunate this happened.

I would gladly buy this if there was an official translation. The dialogue and narrative in this manga are excellent.
Shame we're not able to read it-unless you can understand Japanese.

Wowee. Pretty good rating so I gave it shot and gotta say it lived up to it. The pacing, the concept; just the type of manga I wanna read.
Gotta say this is one of the reasons I can't really solely rely on MD since I might miss out on stuff like this

Wait wats going on? Can someone explain? Chaps 1 to 17 r gone then 18 missing? I need answers pls 😭

Oh, no! All the chapters were taken down? I wonder why...I thought maybe it had gotten an official English release, but I don't see anything about one online. This is so disappointing, I really enjoyed this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread