Skip and Loafer

Thank you thank you SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLAAATIOOOON!!! This is my current favourite right now. I like how pure and realistic this is awwwwww

This was a really refreshing read. It's been so long since I've read anything like it.
From the simple yet expressive art style to characters like Mistumi's Aunt, it was very refreshing.
Thank you sooooo much for the translation!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Things to look forward to in the next volume:

Development to Mitsumi and Shima's relationship.
Budding friendship between Mika-chan and Nao-chan.
More development between Makko-chan and Yuzu-chan.
The drama theatre!? A well-known title that we have all watched. (unless you lived in a cave)
Ririka and her scheming ways.

And that's just in the next 3 chapters.

Thank you so much for the translation!

Things I like the most about this series are the diverse and lovable characters like Mitsumi's Aunt and the abundance of background greenery in a lot of panels. There's so many trees, shrubs and other plants that it just feels really, well how should I say?, alive to me. Just love it!

Fed-Kun's army
Cute twitter find, a fanart by Tomoke @ https://twitter.com/to_mo_89/status/1234094764334534658

KD7LVQs.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Definitely recommend reading this, super feel good slice of life at times while serious at others. All the characters are also unique to one another and the mc is just so lovable

You know what? This is probably one of the best romance and comedy manga that I've ever read. xD Thank you to whoever picked this up!!! <3

Always coming back for any updates~!!! Also, want to thank again to the translators who picked this up. 😘

I don't really like girl mc but this is an exception. I hope they have it updated soon.

Thanks so much for the translation and hard work!! Looking forward to the next update! :p

Love this one, really wholesome and consistent, and the characters feel like actual people and not soulless stereotypes or caricatures like in most manga and anime. Plus I love how they despict Mitsumi's aunt as a trans woman and respect her gender (or at least it's been like that for what I've been reading, started reading it recently :p), it may just be a tiny detail but I don't really like how in a lot of japanese media they treat trans women as a joke or sickness, so this is really fresh and adds to the wholesomeness.

Anyway, thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread