Skip and Loafer

Thanks @ThePaulBunyanTrophy for this translation, you're doing a great job and this seem like a really nice manga, I'll read it !

btw I love all your notes you put at the end of each chapter

Thanks @ThePaulBunyanTrophy!! I really love the way you translate. Aside from picking up this gem, I love your Afterword because it is fun to read. 😍😍

I feel like I copied it from @Instaburst but I have sincerest gratitude to you guys. 😍😍

I didn't think it would rank so highly, but I think it's going to be one of the top 10 manga I've read.

It's so light-hearted, but with a serious undertone. I love it!

i didn't expect to like this as much as i do, but it's so nice

+1 for the trans aunt too

This is great hahahahaha
I find it very relatable: that girl and her pompous dreams of youth
brings back the days of old in all their glory

Group Leader
I just realized all of the chapter title are made of repeated words. Somehow it makes this manga more adorable for me.

Thank you @ThePaulBunyanTrophy! This one definitely is in my top reads⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. Great plot and the MC is unlike the usual beautiful female lead. Got me cracking up in the middle of the night 😂😂😂

Thank you for doing this translation, it is an excellent manga so far.

The title is translated incorrectly I think; 'To' is a Japanese article, so it should be 'Skips with Loafers' 'Skipping and Loafers' something like that.

Again, thank you for your work.

Michael

Fed-Kun's army
Cute series, thanks to the scanlators for the translation notes at the end of the chapters, love the info.

Users who are viewing this thread