Skip and Loafer

😊😊😊OMG. THE TRANSLATOR is the BEST. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK

I really appreciate and enjoy all the notes in the end, you can really tell the level of care put into the translations. This manga is a breath of fresh air and has such a soothing atmosphere. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

I love reading this manga, its so wholesome! Thank you so much for translating!!! 🤗

Thank you for translating!!! I really love this one! It's so different from all the cliche yet it's interesting and sweet at the same time while keeping the plot intact. The drawing style is unique and comfortable to view as well. #under-rated!!!!

argh it's so wholesome!! thanks @ThePaulBunyanTrophy for the hard solo(!!!) work in translating and editing and all the works :") be still my heart, their friendship and budding relationship warm my heart

This kind of manga is what I live for. Can you guys recommend any manga that has this kind of vibe?

Also, thank you so much for translating this beautiful manga

i always feel warm and comforted after reading this manga. as always, thank you for translating!

This manga reminds me with kimi ni todoke, but in seinen version, definitely loving it

Any recommendations for mangas similar to this one? Always loved these kinds of mangas!!!!

Stumbled upon this by accident, and I've never been more grateful. Thanks translator for exposing us to this great work!

Thank you so much for translation! I feel this is one of the most realistic stories and the art is just AMAZING and everyone actually look different! UNDERRATED.

@Lynevern maybe Yubisake to Renren? Fluffy story. The pace is similar. The art is nice (AMAZING) and it's quite realistic too! (imo at least haha). Others will include:

Tsubaki-Chou Lonely Planet
- the thing i like most abt is the girl's personality: she's sensible and hardworking (the pace is similar to Skip to Loafer)

Imperial Edict
- COMEDY and romance 😂

Secret Crush (webtoon, not the manwa)
- if you like comedy, just survive the first two chapters and you will love it (i hope) ❤

Light and Shadow (webtoon)
- the first two chapters have some mature scenes (but not too mature dw) and the rest is simply GOLD. The female lead is definitely a role model

Lady Beast
- a fun read (slightly mature than Skip to Loafer)

White Blood
- im not into vampires but this is (IMO) well written and DEFINITELY WELL DRAWN (slight mature in terms of violence, compared to Skip to Loafer)

Honey Lemon Soda
- you might like it 😂 high school romance

I want to be a heroic Swordswoman
- i think the title sort of explain itself. It has some elements that's similar to Skip to Loafer in terms of the girl's ambitions. I like the refreshing take!

Watashitachi wa Douka shiteiru
- not similar to Skip to Loafer but recommended if u dun mind slightly intense stories. Also a romance. Evolve around candy making industry. 😁 Slightly mature compared to Skip to Loafer

Hope you like some (if not all) of them... 😁 Happy reading~

This chapter was so chill, really needed that. This manga reminds me of Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai for some reason, maybe the art style and eccentric characters.

This is great!

The unconventional and unique art style might discourage some new readers. However, for those who don't mind or are more interested in the narrative, they will be rewarded.
The narrative is genuine, authentic, and the dialogue is exceptional. Characters act and feel like real people.

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
Thank you for your work, we really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread