Skip Beat! - Vol. 45 Ch. 278 - Ambush - Sneaking onto Noah's Ark

FOR PETE SAKES JUST KISS HER ALREADY!! DOESN'T GET ANYMORE STRAIGHT FORWARD THEN THAT!! >_<

C'mon now people, you know that Kyouko is going to explain things away, right? The ship isn't sailing, I'm not going to believe it until I see it.

Idk about ship sailing especially since at this point I hardly ship them anymore lol I'd prefer a redeemed childhood friend over a frustrating adult... but I do think the feelings are finally out in the open for real this time.

If anything, Kyoko won't act on it and instead think it over a lot. But for sure she knows now, I don't think she'd go that far to ignore it lol

But I'm just glad it finally happened, high school me can finally rest lol

Al fiiiiin.. pero tenemos que esperar un mes más.. habrá declaración de amor mutuo? Beso? Quiero maaaas

Dex-chan lover
OH OH THEY BOTH ARE HAVE AH-HAH momentsss
Ren is thinking kyoko was jealous and Kyoko is like... "Was he talking about me all this time??"

AHAAHHHHHHHH
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I love how, instead of blushing like everyone would do, she has a face at the beginning stages of terror.

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT GUYS IT'S HAPPENING!!!! I HAD ALREADY LOST HOPE THIS DAY WOULD COME WITH ALL THE FEINTS AND COP-OUTS OVER THE YEARS BUT SHE HAS FINALLY REALIZED HIS FEELINGS!!!

Goodness me. After many years of waiting, finally we got to see Kyoko realizing Ren's feelings for her!!

The first time I read about Ren liking Kyoko wad when I was in my last years in high school and now, I'm a working adult. Like jeebesus, that's a really a long time.

NO. IT CAN'T END HERE. NOOOOOOOO.

FAAAAAAAAAAA.

Gotta wait for next chapter now ;-;

"To be continued February 20". THE NEXT CHAPTER BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE THE WORST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER.

Supporter
I'll just sit over here imagining Kyouko walking down the aisle in the Bo costume and continue to hope that our dense AF couple finally are honest with each other. Been to many misdirects for me to believe it yet.

I was 14 when I started this series. I'm turning 28 this year. I'm hoping they finally start dating before I'm 42. Because holy-moly I've waited 14 years for these two to finally make progress. 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread