Skip Beat! - Vol. 45 Ch. 279 - - Ambush - Sneaking onto Noah's Ark

Now to just wait another month... Ahh the years I've spent reading this manga... How I adore it... But these 1 month chapters hurt me...

Dex-chan lover
AHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHBFPEONDOAHRMS LAIEJDBOSLDNLZB N KLCNSJDBNDK N
THE SHIPPPPPPP
FULL SPEED AHEADDDDDDD
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
Straightforwardly asking about how the other person is feeling instead of just making assumptions? In a shoujo manga?! They said it couldn't be done, that it was a hopeless dream!

Seriously, did he go to a therapist offscreen?

This feels too eassyyyyy! So many years were spent on being tortured that I ALMOST miss it. Actually I'm just trying SUPER HARD not to get too happy right now. She's going to shove us off a fucking cliff. I JUST KNOW IT. Ren is going to go to the fucking USA without KYOKO. They'll have this crazy long distance relationship where I'll be pissed because at least I could at least see them together in Japan....

Author.... I don't fucking trust you.

Oh my God!!! It's finally there the moment I waited for years 😍. So please dear author please, please, please don't let kyoko mess up 😭please let them be finally a couple! They both deserve to be happy.
I waited 17 years for this moment!

Thank you so much for the new chapter and all your hard work up until now. It's really a pity that you will drop this project 😢
Hopefully someone else will pick it up

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe that just happened. I think I forgot to breathe throughout that whole chapter. Kyoko better answer him next chapter.

Thanks for translating!

This was also one of the first manga I ever picked up, I binge-read it and was at a similar age to Kyoko back then. Soon I'll be old enough to have been her estranged parent.

Really hope they don't find a way to delay answer yet another few years. I don't want to be retired by the time she actually makes it big.

Aggregator gang
How many YEARS has it been!? I am DYING!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!
How can a person be this happy over someone holding hands in a comic?!?
😭😭😭😭😭

I haven’t been waiting as long as some for this moment, but gosh am I overjoyed that this finally happened. Now we just need to wait for the next chapter and hope it’s her answer. I can imagine Nakamura-sensei will just give us the confession in bits and pieces as a flashback as we move forward to other stuff happening.

ITS FINALLY FUKIG HAPPENING IVE WAITED 10 YEARS THIS IS NOT A DRILL !!!! SHE HELD HIS HAND ON THE LAST PAGE!!! IM AAAAAAA-

thank you for the translations i am tearing up truly

Users who are viewing this thread