Skip Beat! - Vol. 45 Ch. 278 - Ambush - Sneaking onto Noah's Ark

Contributor
278 chapters and the song-and-dance might finally be ending.

God, I wish I don't accidentally jinx this.

Fed-Kun's army
My god... how many years has it been.. 15? 18? They are finally on the same page about their feeling for each other 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Finally I can rest peacefully at 2020.

So ... When Kyoko asked if this was about confessing, is Ren going to realize she is Bo, or is he going to think the chicken was blabbing and only realize after he chases Bo down and tears her head (mask) off?

@Claith I read the raws before the translation was released and she is actually blushing in that panel. I'm not sure why, but if you look at this release you can see it's kind of blown out, losing the shading? Somehow the blush is gone, but it should be there in the original.

please tell me her ROCK HARD BRAIN has FINALLY realised OHHHMMMYYGOODDDDDDDDDD

IF IT DOESNT GO DOWN NEXT CHAPTER IM GOING TO LOSe THE PLOT IVE BEEN WAITING A DECADE FOR THIS ALREADYYYYYYYYY

VIP
at least 20 volume of misunderstanding is resolved. but man the pace. fuck...

😩Oh jesus finally!!!😭
Please let his love confession get into her rock hard brain and let's resolve all the misunderstanding so she will also confess her feelings.
I waited so long for this moment so please dear author don't ruin it 😭 🙏

Thank you so much for this chapter.
It's the best birthday gift I ever recieved I'm my 36 years of life 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Oh god finally, she tried so hard to not get it even in this chapter. 😂

Damn. I knew I would have just wait for the next chapter... I tried to hold back. Damn. But the beginning of this chapter looks promising, it was soooo goood .. I'm looking forward for the next chapter like I've never waited for the last 278 🔥🤩 Bring it!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥
P.S. Thanks so much for this 😍

If in the next chapter it will end as misunderstanding and denial (AGAIN), i will.... 🤯🤯😡😡😡😠😠😠😠👿👿👿👿👿👹👹👹👹👹👽👽👽👽👽👽

Group Leader
@amaterasunaps We use the digital raws for these and although we smooth them out, this is exactly how they were published on the official site. I'd presume that the ink was darker in the actual manga due to the colored pages and poor paper quality.

OHHHH MY GOD OMG OMG OMG OMG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have waited for more than 3 years to continue this series. Now I am still getting cliffhanger again.... not to mention in very important part!!!!

Yoshiki has kept me on a string for so damn long. I even bought the series just so that I could get to the end. I just don't trust her, she's going to let Kyoko wiggle out of this confession. Or send Ren away after the confession~~~~ Naruto ended before Skip Beat did T.T

Why does she love to hurt people like thissssss. I wish that I would've waiting for the next chapter too~

Users who are viewing this thread