Skip Beat!

wincy!!! czemu nie ma 3 rozdziału dzisiaj! tak się nie robi! w takim momencie!
;p

to są takie momenty kiedy nie wiesz co z sobą zrobić, a nie ma dalej ;/

Did I miss something? It feels like some of the chapters are gone and all my "read" marks are gone as well. Was this reloaded or something?

Ahh, I'm so happy you updated to the current chapter that other people are updating! I feel like something better happen. At least a little. Come on, Ren!

Wait impatient scans is back? And it's because Mangastream died? When and why did that one die?
I legit thought this was uploaded without scanlator's permission and would be gone soon...

Are- are we making progress???
I hope the plot moves forward I feel like this morizumi biz has gone on so long.
Please author let Kyoko get a clue!!

Just read Ch 278. Haha!
Kyoko's realizing all the misunderstandings she made! And now Ren knows why she acted like that previously.
I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Contributor
Impatient Scans will be shutting down their group and stop scanlating due to takedown notices.

-

Hopefully someone else can pick up the next chapter cuz I can't wait to see what happens 😭

I stopped reading this like 5 years ago and reading the comments here.....are you telling there hasn't been any significant progress romantically?....you gotta be kidding me

OHHHHHHMYYYYYYYGODDDDDDD FINALLY AFTER SO MANY EFFING YEARS!!! I was still a teenager when I started reading this btw. 🤦🏻🤣

Thank you so much to all the scanlators who worked on this over the years. Much love to you guys. ❤️

Agreed this is my first quality shoujo I go back to our on and off and it still is great despite the slowness. Thanks so much to all the people who participated in translating chapters through the years !

Users who are viewing this thread