Slave of Black Knight - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So why did he even believe he, himself was a criminal, if there was never a crime in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
@Riger

Dude was left alone since he was 5 years old. No one would have taught him about how the world "works". Can't blame him for his naivety

Fed-Kun's army
this dude is just like Waver in my chaldea, but have no braincell, Why did he admit the crime if there's no proof at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger: For that, we have to know what was the issue to begin with in that Village where MC got arrested.

Considering that "no complaints" were filed against MC by the Villagers, i guess the issue was probably related to MC saving them instead of causing any problem. The Knights probably came in (after the situation was solved), saw that MC solved the issue for the Village, noticed his strength, and pushed a fake case against him, to treat him as a Slave and exploit him (my guess is that maybe a "damage of property", case was filed against him, which MC accepted as he would have probably damaged something considering his strength, but the villagers were probably thankful for him solving their issue so didn't file any complaint).

Dex-chan lover
What part of 5 year old living in a forest all by himself for God knows how long are you people not getting?

He probably didn't even know what a crime was when he was accused and just went with the flow because yet again, he knew nothing about human society and how things actually worked. Not to mention the Knight Order guy lied about the crimes but how would he know that the guy who is supposed to be reputable was actually a corrupt liar at the time.

Dex-chan lover
lmao
Shira is gonna end up the leader of that order like
very fucking fast i bet
like really fucking fast

Dex-chan lover
How long has he been a slave? They must've gotten to him pretty young if he's been brainwashed this badly.

Double-page supporter
Why did the parents bring him into a dangerous forest like that.

Nicee! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread