Slave of Black Knight - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Guild was White

Dex-chan lover
Thought it was boring then I got the same feeling when I read the virtuous Kane-sama...

Aggregator gang
@moel which manga are your talking about?

Wish it continue like that, not about how OP the character is but how caring he is.

Rather than be angry, this guy uses his experiences to help others. He’s too kind for this world

Dex-chan lover
much better than the usual flex that these type of stories resort to. A lesser manga would have had him do 10 A class missions in one day. Worse they would have just dueled and the MC just wiped the floor with anyone daring to question his greatness.

It’s a cleaver way to develop his character as well.

This started out kinda dark but it's getting into the wholesome territory which is really nice

He is truly a pure soul. He deserves that rest even though I do feel a bit sorry for him after it seems like he got tricked because those rewards were likely to be things that he would have received. Even though, there was a strong chance that he wouldn't have known to ask for such things.

Aggregator gang
Better doing Low rank quests than can be cleared much faster than doing High rank quests that need lots of time to cleared.

Sometimes we always overlook small things that barely make any differences but will give you huge impact in future which is our common mistakes regardless of status and power they have.

I've learned this in hard way because I always being ignorant to do house chore back when I was in teens and usually I leave that house chore to my maid and when my maid suddenly died of illness, I have to do all of this by myself and 1st week doing it by myself was very tiring and boring but eventually I get used to it after few months later thanks to that lesson not to ignore that house chores.

Users who are viewing this thread