Slayer Volte

Power Uploader
We at Baby one More Time have decided to pick this up and plan to finish of the final volume Ch 12-19 You will see chapters coming out in couple of days

what the hell, this is amazing. Once you get through the timeline switches at the beginning, it's goes in an interesting direction. Here's hoping every disgusting Varnian gets purged by glorious nebelese paladins.

I’ve been looking for this one. Glad someone is finally picking it up again. 😁

It's soooo good. Finally something that's actually written well and not in a boring way.
Seriously, the one's complaining about the timeline/point-of-view-switching just have a far too short of an attention span.. or have grown to complacent with the bad quality all around here.

@Pandazzz You mean your 4 brain cells can't comprehend basic storytelling? It honestly disappoints me whenever a platform's growth leads to more participants in a genre and the influx of participants comes with a wave of braindead monkeys who can't understand structured literature.

Maybe go back to Solo Leveling or some shitty isekai. Dumbasses like you can only comprehend basic ass storylines.

@Kohlrabe
tbf, the first chapter does have a bit of rapid swapping from past to present.
Then again, after the first chapter, the switch over to pov swaps mainly and they're pretty well paced imo so...

Dex-chan lover
The correct way of doing thing is, kill every single last of the princess's people and let her be the only survivor. Since death is just a free out of jail ticket for her, seeing her reaction to being all alone is much more enjoyable

Oh man. I really really dont like this kind of art style. Its not beautiful, messy and make harder to be perceived.
But oh man. This is truly a good one.
If, suppose it just had better style, i really wouldnt mind to give it a masterpiece.

But, yeah, except for the chapter 1. It just really messy.

Users who are viewing this thread