Sleeping Princess and Dreaming Devil - Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation and am not complaing to the translation team and i am prob gonna be the only one complaining but why is this not ending 😭 we already got an idea of what happened ages ago and the status is completed so why is this not ending already

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation and am not complaing to the translation team and i am prob gonna be the only one complaining but why is this not ending 😭 we already got an idea of what happened ages ago and the status is completed so why is this not ending already
There's 47 chapters and this is chapter 43, so the author is probably trying to tie things up without being too abrupt.
But I might be wrong, I haven't looked at the raws.

Dex-chan lover
Joke's on you, despite all my appreciation for the story and its mad twists I would've been plenty happy if it ended 20 chapters ago or so...

Users who are viewing this thread