Sleepy Barmaid - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Monster Mansion

Dex-chan lover
Interesting opinion regarding chinese dresses, lol.

Dex-chan lover
You know i found super funny how the proofreader of this series is a bartender, i know he must have started working on this series because of the theme but consider... what are the chances of such thing happening normally? I simply LOVE the fact that this community is so absurdly diverse.

Thanks a lot for the guys in XuN for doing this series with this amount of love and interest.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so she met her by coincidence! (Sarcasm, not surprised, it was 146% predictable)

Wait. We were only on Volume 2!? HOW!? It feels like I've read this forever with chapters always coming out at the right moment...
This was so predicable, although I would have thought her to catch the serpent by coincidence not this poor little klutz.

@alacaelum Somehow bartenders tend to flock to their profession in manga. When I read "Bartender," there were also notes by an actual one.
I really love seeing this for more manga, but bartenders are the only ones I've actually noticed.

Thanks for the translation! Must admit, I love the notes at the end, whether they're just general comments on bartending or the history behind different things.

>lost in a foreign city thousands of miles from home where you don't speak the language
>a complete stranger sneaks up on you and rubs a mystery substance on your face

Dex-chan lover
Lost in a city with more than 7'000'000 citizens
"It's a small place, I'm sure you will find him quickly"

Contributor
Oh my, I started reading this on quite the cliffhanger. I love Shannon and Ashley! I get they probably won't show up much after this arc, but I love their designs and personalities!

Aggregator gang
I see it coming, this is the preamble to a tournament arc.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work. It's a nice story to begin with, but the comments changed it from good enough to plain great.

As someone whose main drink of choice is a gin gimlet, I'd like to point out that you generally don't just use straight lime juice. You're supposed to specifically use sweetened lime juice, such as Rose's, a lesson I learned the hard way when I started making them for myself (regular lime juice and gin is just undrinkable).

Users who are viewing this thread