Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

this makes me happy. thanks for the break from the onslought of nightmarish hell that are the other series on this site. you scanlators are doing god's work.

The face of the day 🤣🤣
11hdibr.png

If anyone would like to see the volume extras for volume 4 and 5 please let me know! I purchased the books and don't mind sharing them as long as they don't get uploaded : )

Dex-chan lover
@Yoshitsune: The volume omakes are planned to be done, but the current focus is on catching up with the main chapters first, so there's no need to worry

@Yoshitsune Now, I know that the volume extras will be translated eventually but it’d be nice to read them. If you don’t want to share them anymore it’s fine, I’d just like to let you know that I’m interested :)

@zStella oh okay! I just wasn't sure since I hadn't even seen the raws online and I thought it would be a shame if people were unable to see them. Thanks for letting us know 😀

@creativerainbow I don't mind sharing them at all! If you have an Instagram,Tumblr or a Twitter you want me to send them to please let me know. Or you can choose one of the above platforms and I'll tell you my user if u don't want to post ur own user here 😊

No reading this will be a crime.
Let's become Suya's slave.

I ship Suya and Monk-sama. They are hilarious!

I started reading this manga on a whim but was surprised at how enjoyable it is. 10/10 !!!

I Just realized, maybe the hero does not have any other lady companions. That's why he never understood the princess

Users who are viewing this thread