Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Chapter 109 is one of my favorite chapter now, they're so cute !!!!
I love the artstyle of the mangaka.

I miss the beginning days, before all the demons submitted to be her slave.
Now I am just waiting for them to realize that she IS the demon queen.
Bet everyone but dog&fish-sama would willfully acknowledge her as their leader, demon lord included.

Power Uploader
Manga will be have Important announcement https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/cih0c5/news_weekly_shonen_sunday_to_launch_3_new_series/

Why is this gag manga female protagonist written better than almost every other shoujo heroine??

She has goals!! She makes plans!! She acts on them!! She adapts when circumstances change!! She doesn’t give up in the face of failure!!

It's a book about pretty much nothing that somehow does a way better job at everything compared to most manga out there. I'm amazed at how far this author could go with such a simple concept and how he's making it work wonders. One of my all-time favorites. You just can't help but love it. It's to the point where I've re-read it several times every time I've waited for a few months for new chapters to stack up. Awesome shit like this is why I'm spending so much time and effort on learning japanese for real. Who can endure waiting for translators, right? Some great stuff never even get translated at all...

And thus the ship grows bigger. Almost all the male higher-ups are 'tamed' and captivated by the princess~

Supporter
Reading the first 100 chap cool and all but it start to grind my nerf
Well it does seem that people like it even after all that so it probably does something good but i do like series that can end

Users who are viewing this thread