Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Dex-chan lover
I can’t find a real source for the anime adaptation anywhere, and the author hasn’t mentioned it on their twitter

@TwilightOwl ,it's being announced next week in the next issue of Weekly Shounen Sunday,but from what I understand the info was leaked. Seeing as how the manga has a big announcement next week,has a color page (which is shown in the tweet,defs made by the author) and is going to be in the front of the magazine, there's an extremely low chance the news is fake.

Yay, anime adaption!!!
It would be nice if Succuyn is voiced by Okubo Rumi

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/kuma_pomu/status/1173975878218309632?s=21 Official anime announcement from the author! It’s happening lads!

"I smell like a demon?" - still going with the theory she is the actual demon king and thats the last gag of the series.

yo he looks like furuya from detective conan (who also does undercover/hidden identity stuff). last page might be referencing that.

omg i had this open on a tab for 2 days i forgot what it was, and then i though there was going to be like 10-15 chapters lol

After this one is there any doubt that she's the one running things, at all?

I'll bet at the end of the series she gives the order to march against the humans herself

Dex-chan lover
It started getting a bit stale which is to be expected after so many chapters. Still a worthwhile read no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
Probably my favourite pure comedy manga out there. At one point it starts to get repetitive but then they started to make new stuff up again

Charming and enjoyable, but it should have been wrapped up in 100 chapters. I've lost the desire to read it any more until it's all done.

The worst part about this is the shipping trash that I am ships, but knows no ship will ever happen 😭

AKJHDLJAHC They immediately accuse and believe that it was demon monk alkdhlajhd this chapter was way too funny! Thank you for the update! (Leo x Suya!)

Users who are viewing this thread