Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castle

Of course it would be Demon Monk. She's the true demon king and he's the purest maiden in the series, his capture would obviously be a priority

Double-page supporter
This is great, the author doesn't even hesistate to change the base plot and use some more original stories and situations, even some that you wouldn't expect from the character but that still somehow oddly suit her...

It's not like a shit tons of manga that just play around one joke and throw tons of scenarios around it.

The princess does the most incredible shits just to sleep but after a while those things are just background jokes and we get more original plot points that seems to have no link to her actual goals and then she just goes to sleep after causing Chaos...

This is just great.
Definitely a great anime choice too.

So is the demon monk in love with the princess or just loves the princess as if she was his grandchild?????

@kuroneko36
I think he likes the princess but he's about the oldest of the main characters and he's aware that i would make him look like a lolicon. So he mostly tries to refuse and ignore he likes her

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that the cover for volume 14 is now available and currently serving as the page image of this manga, and is that Suya's mother next to Suya in the latter's prison cell?! Do I dare hope that this means what I think it means???

@kuroneko36
Not sure when expecifically. But we are talking about this princess who just goes and teases everyone without being aware of it and being cute & cheerful also helps on it.

@Anish_Agarwal Actually, about the cover
If you mean Volume 12's cover it is indeed the aunt (she's behind the princess and under the demon king), but I think you mean volume 14's cover and the one there is actually the mother.

By the power invested in me, as a Cardinal of the Beddist Church - This Series is now officially part of the Holy Beddist Bible.

Princess Syalis is basically Beddisum's Jesus... or something like that.

May your rooms be warm.
May the air be a perfect 60% humidity.
May your beddings be soft.
May the sheep guide you to peaceful sleep as we count in prayer.
Oyasumi, Good Night.

Rushed to this comment section when I heard the anime is gonna premiere on October

Users who are viewing this thread